Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privileges to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network
location and then Click “OK”
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case KB3063917 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365