How to Fix Error Code KB3045645 Office 365 – Instructions
KB3045645 Error Code Office 365 Information
Application Layer Corrupt
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix KB3045645 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open. 3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus – Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case KB3045645 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.