Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case kb-295768 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365