e402001a Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix e402001a Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
Step 3:Check System Files For Error
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK.
4) Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case e402001a error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365