Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case e06d7363 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365