c2rui.dll Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix c2rui.dll Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privilege to disable firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case c2rui.dll error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365