C000000D Error Code Office 365 Overview
||System Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix C000000D Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on “Control Panel” icon.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
Step 3:Check System Files For Error
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK.
4) Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case C000000D error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365