How to Fix Error Code c0000005 Office 365 – Tutorial
c0000005 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Software Level Conflict
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix c0000005 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open. 3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privilege to disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case c0000005 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.