9C59 Error Code Office 365 Overview
||System Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 9C59 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
You will need Administrator rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 9C59 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365