8920 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 8920 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to disable Windows firewall.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 8920 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365