80248007 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80248007 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privileges to enable or disable firewall.
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80248007 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365