80246077 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80246077 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Click on Control Panel icon.
2) In Control Panel , Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
Step 3:Check System Files For Error
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80246077 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365