8024500c Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 8024500c Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 8024500c error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365