80245001 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80245001 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
Step 3:Check System Files For Error
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK.
4) Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80245001 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365