For Windows 8 1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to enable or disable firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2: Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 8024402f error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.