8024200d Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 8024200d Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 8024200d error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365