80240031 Error Code Office 365 Overview
||System Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80240031 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80240031 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365