800f0900 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 800f0900 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 800f0900 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365