How to Fix Error Code 800f0092 Office 365 – Instructions
800f0092 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Software Level Conflict
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 800f0092 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software – Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 800f0092 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.