How to Fix Error Code 80080005 Office 365 – Instructions
80080005 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Software Level Conflict
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 80080005 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Click on “Control Panel” icon.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80080005 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.