80073892 Error Code Office 365 Information
||Software Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80073892 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to disable firewall.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80073892 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365