How to Fix Error Code 80073701 Office 365 – Tutorial
80073701 Error Code Office 365 Overview
System Integrity Issue
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 80073701 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel . 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software – Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80073701 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.