Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privileges to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 80070714 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365