1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 800706 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.