Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and in search box type Control Panel and Click on it.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel .
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 800705B4000013EC 00000641 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365