Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network
location and then Click “OK”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 8007054 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365