80070490 Error Code Office 365 Overview
||Application Layer Corrupt
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80070490 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80070490 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365