Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Open Control Panel Window (Click Start and press “Control Panel” Button on Right Side)
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel .
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to disable Windows firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 8007045d error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365