How to Fix Error Code 80070308 Office 365 – Instructions
80070308 Error Code Office 365 Information
System Level Conflict
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 80070308 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open. 3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Disk Cleanup
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK. 4) Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80070308 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.