800700b7 Error Code Office 365 Overview
||System Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 800700b7 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Windows Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 800700b7 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365