8007007E Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 8007007E Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 8007007E error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365