How to Fix Error Code 80070057-0 Office 365 – Tutorial
80070057-0 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 80070057-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Windows 8 1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel , Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80070057-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.