Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button or Press Win key and in right hand side Click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 8007000e error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365