8004f80b Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 8004f80b Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 8004f80b error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365