Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 641-80070641 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365