5-13 Error Code Office 365 Overview
||System Integrity Issue
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 5-13 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privileges to disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 5-13 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365