5-11 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 5-11 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Open Control Panel Window (Click Start and press “Control Panel” Button on Right Side)
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privilege to disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 5-11 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365