4605 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 4605 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Admin previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 4605 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365