3170 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 3170 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 3170 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365