Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 312007-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365