How to Fix Error Code 3088-1028 Office 365 – Guide
3088-1028 Error Code Office 365 Information
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 3088-1028 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on “Control Panel” .
2) In Control Panel , Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 3088-1028 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.