30619-04 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30619-04 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Click “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30619-04 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365