Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 3033-27 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365