30236-07 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30236-07 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Admin previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30236-07 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365