30219-52 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30219-52 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30219-52 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365