1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privileges to disable Windows firewall.
4) Click “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK. 4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30184-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.