30180-4 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30180-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30180-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365