1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30179-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.