30179-4 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30179-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network
location and then Click “OK”
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30179-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365