30175-4-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
||System Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30175-4-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30175-4-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365