For Microsoft Windows 8 1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 3017422 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.